The Managing Director of Capital Oil and Gas, Ifeanyi Ubah has denied reports making the rounds that claims his relationship with Sir Emeka Offor, the Chairman of Chrome Group of Companies has gone sour.
In a statement signed by Dr. Ubah’s media aide, Mr. Ikechukwu Onyia, the billionaire and oil mogul tagged the said publication as irresponsible and false, noting that his friendship with fellow billionaire businessman, Sir Offor remains solid and will continue to stand the test of time.
The statement read:
“Our attention has been drawn to one malicious article published by Sahara Reporters, in which they alleged that Sir Emeka Offor who is an illustrious son of Igbo land engineered Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah’s ordeals amongst other spurious and baseless claims.
While we do not wish to respond to gossip from the gutters of crass journalism, we deem it important to make some salient points in order to realign the thoughts of the unsuspecting reading public who Sahara Reporters’ irresponsible publication must have terribly misled.
1. Sir Emeka Offor’s frienship with Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah is solid and will continue to stand the test of time. We are glad to inform Sahara Reporters that what they intended to achieve by peddling falsehood in order to foster animosity between the two illustrious sons of Igbo land has failed woefully.
2. Dr Ifeanyi Ubah has never loaned money to Sir Emeka Offor not to talk of N400,000,000 (four hundred million naira) as reported by Sahara Reporters.
3. Sir Emeka Offor has never at any time, asked Dr Ifeanyi Ubah to borrow him money anywhere.
4. Sir Emeka Offor is not only an elder brother to Dr Ifeanyi Ubah, but also a leader to him and this allegation of having issues with Sir Emeka Offor is a product of the imagination and wishful thinking of the person/s behind Sahara Reporters’ fallacious publication.
5. We have not forgotten the malicious publications peddled by the same Sahara Reporters against Sir Emeka Offor in which they claimed that he is blind, broke and cannot afford to pay for flight tickets to his destinations, which all turned out to be fallacious as noted by the general masses during the burial of his late father.
6. One would have expected Sahara Reporters to at least verify the source of their story before going public with it, but instead, they chose to carry on with their clandestine blackmail against the person of Sir Emeka Offor. We wish to issue Sahara Reporters a stern warning not to drag the name of Dr Ifeanyi Ubah in their vain pursuit to malign the person of Sir Emeka Offor.
7. We urge the general public to disregard the said publication for it only exists in the imagination of Sahara Reporters and their irresponsible sponsors.
Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia
SSA Media to Dr Ifeanyi Ubah”
Related post you must see
Leave a comment