Paul Okoye and wife Anita Okoye welcome twins; a boy and a girl
Paul Okoye and his beautiful wife Anita Okoye welcome twins; a boy and a girl in the United States.. and it’s a double double blessing for the PSquare Family.
It’s a double dose of blessing for the Paul Okoye Family, as his beautiful wife, put to bed, to twin children, a boy and a girl in the United States.
The beautiful couple already have a son together, named Andre, and celebrated their 3rd wedding anniversary back in March.
Double congratulations to them!
Leave a comment
Related post you must see
- Paul Okoye’s wife, Anita, stuns in new photos as she unveils new project, #TheCashewAppleProject
- ”13 years together, 3rd wedding anniversary” – Paul Okoye and wife, Anita, celebrate their love
- Simone Manuel becomes first black woman to win individual Olympic swimming gold
- Photos: Ikedi Ohakim & his family unite for his grand-children’s thanksgiving service
- Photos: Aisha Buhari attends 25th anniversary celebration of Zumunta Association in the US
- Photos from Olympic swimmer, Michael Phelps’ wedding
- Don Jazzy Congratulates D’banj Over New Born Baby, As Nigerians React (Photos)
- The white house has shared the readout of President Donald Trump’s call with President Buhari last week. The readout which was shared on the white house website reads; “President Donald J. Trump spoke this week with President Muhammadu Buhari of Nigeria to discuss the strong cooperation between the United States and Nigeria, including on shared security, economic, and governance priorities. President Trump underscored the importance the United States places on its relationship with Nigeria, and he expressed interest in working with President Buhari to expand the strong partnership. The leaders agreed to continue close coordination and cooperation in the fight against terrorism in Nigeria and worldwide. President Trump expressed support for the sale of aircraft from the United States to support Nigeria’s fight against Boko Haram. President Trump thanked President Buhari for the leadership he has exercised in the region and emphasized the importance of a strong, secure, and prosperous Nigeria that continues to lead in the region and in international forums”.!