After almost bringing other TV stations to their knees with its massive poaching of news anchors, reporters and other personnel, K24 has once again felt the burden of paying its employees.
The media house is said to have shown the for almost 30 employees this week and some of them are senior in the positions.
Some of the reporters were poached from other stations and promised good pay but little did they know that it was not going to last long
According to sources, a restructuring notice was sent out via email to a few employees, which was followed by the laying off a few days later.
Here is the list of those sacked. The list is expected to grow.
Eric Nyakagwa (political editor)
Kamau Ngotho (special projects editor)
Millicent Muthoni (Magazines Editor)
Rebecca Nandwa (sub editor)
Robert Onsare (sub editor)
Rose Wanjiku (sub editor)
Wanjohi Githae (Parliament news reporter)
Maureen Ng’ang’a (news reporter)
Soni Kaneke (court reporter)
Pocyline Karani (court reporter)
Racheal Mburu (court reporter)
Solomon Kirimi (business editor)
Janet Chapia ( senior reporter)
Leave a comment
Related post you must see
- Citizen TV news Anchor Terry-Anne Chebet reveals a photo of her well furnished house
- Egypt MP hit by shoe after hosting Israeli ambassador
- Zimbabwean man kills his 79-year-old mother for alleged bewitching
- 2 on danger list as fire engulfs petrol station-full details
- 19-year-old undergraduate wins MBGA 2015 pageant
- Photo: Angry man burns his ex-wife’s car and his own house after being denied a chance to see his child
- 10 Ironic Things You’ll Never See In Ghana
- Presidency Explains Why President Buhari Cancelled His Trip To Lagos